Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Royal Kat Wednesday Blog Hop...

It's Wednesday already!! Wow time is flying. If you've come from ...'s blog you're on the right track in the hop! If you've come to my blog out of the blue, thank you! but, We're in the middle of a blog hop, please surf over to the QKD Official Blog to start the hop over. There's lots of excitement happening over there.Today I have this Father's Day card to share with you. It's by far not my "normal" style so... brace yourself for some SERIOUS inking and painting fun!! I've been elbows deep in ink this week making this card.

I'm not sure I can even name all the products I used for this!! Let me try...

Library card pocket
Tag
King's Crown Stamp
Wings Stamps
Thanks Stamp
Picket Fence Crackle Paint
Skull grungeboard
key grungeboard
heart grungeboard
Walnut Stain Crackle Paint
Fired Brick Crackle Paint
Ribbon
Braided Rope
Rhinestones in 2 colors and 3 sizes
Walknut Stain Distress Ink
Faded Blue Jeans Distress Ink
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Vintage Photo Distress Embossing Powder
Silver Wire
Chipboard letters "Dad"
Textured Cream Colored cardstock
Tombow
Zots
Heat Gun
Patience.. Lots of it!
and... a couple Tim Holtz videos!

PHEW!!! I think I actually did it!
I painted almost everything on this card!! I love how it turned out and I can't wait to give it to my dad.

Thanks for stopping by! Please surf over to Shannon's blog now and continue the hop. AND... come by the store for 35% off all QKD stamps!

If you'd like to see the videos that helped me create this card here you go...




4 comments:

Beverly said...

Vicki.. This is so cool!! What a wonderful creation. This is something that I could never pull off... but I love this look.

Jacqueline said...

These are AMAZING!! Wow you rocked this project, love it!!

2amscrapper said...

Wow! Lots of art techniques here! I love how you include the tutorial videos.

Penny said...

wow!! this is so cool!!! love the grungy look!