Monday, November 2, 2009

Believe...

All you have to do is "Believe and you will find Christmas"... I love these little "Brownie" guys. They are so dang cute. I have another card to share with you today that I made with the set.
I found a Cuttlebug folder I'd never seen before in a store so I snatched it up just for this card. :) It's got all kinds of ornaments on it. I used a thick (I mean THICK) piece of cardstock for this. It's red on one side and green on the other. I have NO clue where I got it from. It's the thickest CS I've ever seen and some how I ended up with like 10 sheets of it. lol. It's almost like it's 2 pieces glued together. hmm... anyhow...

I embossed it with my new cuttlebug folder and standed through the gree to hit the red. I could have sanded another 1/2 hour and still not reached total red. lol. so it's a "hint of red". I embossed my brownie guy with black pigment ink and clear powder then colored him with my new babies (tombow markers) I just love how the highlights came out in his hair.
Have you started your Christmas crafting?? You'll NEED this stamp set for your projects. trust you me. This is the cutest set ever. It will be available in the store tomorrow. So stop by and shop.
Have an awesome day!

No comments: