Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy!

Wow!! I can't believe this month is almost over and I've blogged once! Man I'm bad!! Well.... I've been keeping a HUGE secret that has to do with Queen Kat Designs and I'm just going to blurt it out soon if Friday don't come!! There are only a small handful of people who know and they are bursting to tell too. :) But I've sworn them to secrecy. Please come and join in the fun over at the castle. We've moved and I'm going to spill the news there first on Friday, so be one of the first to know and come join us! Here's some news I just put on the QKD blogs..

Come over to the QKD Contest blog and vote for your favorite card. Each month we have a card contest with a great prize. Since April is our birthday month for the Royal kit we are giving the winner a mini kit made up of things from our great royal kits!Also....

Come over and shop the QKD clearance sale. We are clearing out ALL of our stamps to make room for new ones. Don't be frightened, we are going no where! We are just turning up the greatness!

ALL stamps are 30% off!! Shop now for the best selection.

Have a fantastic stampy day!
Queen Kat

No comments: