Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year and Happy T3!

Been a while since I've last updated so... Happy New Year!! I hope your holidays were all you wanted and more. Today I'm here with the second week of Triple Tiara Tuesday from Queen Kat Designs.

Our challenge for this week was to create a card using White as the main color. So... I used the Butterfly Fairy from the Creepie Cutie collection that's coming out tomorrow at our Re-Launch of the line! You could say it's a preview of what's to come tomorrow from Kristie. :)

Super super simple card!! Just stamp your image onto some white cardstock and color. Layer onto some purple cardstock, add flowers and use pop dots to adhere the image to the front of your card. Stamp Hello in the bottom right and add some clear crystal lacquer or glossy accents to the skulls and eyes on the image. :) top with a large purple brad on the flower centers and you're golden!! See, what'd I tell you? Easy card, right?

I'm the last top of the triple tiaras today so please jump back to the QKD blog, read over the specs again and make your card! Submit it in the contest for your chance to win $25 in stamps from QKD!

Happy Stamping!
Vicki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your creepy card!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super image, spooky eyes! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Vicki,
I am working on my white challenge for my Monday QKD post. I wanted to do it earlier, but I had to save it for Monday's posting, since I don't have a ton of QKD stamps (yet). lol
EASY for you to say--ha! It takes me a while to think up my design and make my card! Crossing my fingers i get fast like you!
PS email me back (lol)