Friday, July 4, 2008

So much for that!

Well guys.. I had every single last honest intention of leaving town this week! I SWEAR!!! I had the trailer and the dogs packed up and hitched up and running.... I went to close the garage door and it came off the spring! Yeah... so I figured with everything else that's gone wrong in the past 2 months I better stay home and camp in the driveway. So I called the garage door repair man and un hitched the trailer.
Marci and I have been in it for the past 2 days making cards. So I thought I'd share some with you here. :) I hope you like. Here's mine...
Here's some of Marci's. I've added a special album to the QKD Gallery for kids kreations. So if your child is using some QKD stamps.. Come and up load them. We love to see everyones work!


We're having a good time just hanging out. There have been a lot of bumps in the road the past couple days but we're getting over em. I hope you all have a great 4th of July!

15 comments:

Kari said...

I am sorry to hear that you did not get to go on your trip! But you did make some fantastic cards!!! You both did a wonderful job!! I love all of them!!

Anonymous said...

You have done some gorgeous cards!!! Love the various looks and details added. Sorry about not getting to leave town. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Lindsay Spencer said...

cute cards. Too bad you didn't get to camp. But there's still the rest of the summer.

Maureen said...

All great cards! I especially like the one with the eyelets and ribbon! Hope you have a great 4th!

Angie C said...

What a lot of great cards you have made

Jules said...

Oh my the little monster was from you in our image swap, I just used him on a card and I am in love with him. I got all the images mixed up and have been trying to figure out where he came from.
I just posted my card with him today, he is so cute, I must have him!

Mescrap said...

So much cute cards !! Love them all.

Heather said...

All of the cards are wonderful! The monsters are totally adorable!

Richelle said...

Oh no!! sorry to hear about your trip! The cards look great though! love the grey/green color combo. Did the garage door get fixed?

The Rubber Maid said...

Sorry you didn't have the get away you had planned, but you look like you sure had some fun. Great cards . Pat

Janine said...

Wonderful cards and hopefully you can get away soon!!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like some real productive time! What a way to make something good out of a less than ideal situation!

Jules said...

I ordered my little monster...can't wait to get him!
Hope you are doing well!!!

Kanani said...

That totally stinks!!! You got some great cards made tho.

Jamie Martin said...

That's to bad you weren't able to get away, but the cards are fabulous :)

SBS Sister