Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wass up SHORTY?

LOL.. I sooo couldn't resist that title to go with this post! Nikki... my good friend is starting a new trend called SHORTIES... She decided that inchies are just too dang small!! And I couldn't agree more. So.. Shorties are 1.5" X 1.75" and are just the RIGHT size! Check them out.. I made 12 of these little monogram/shortie notebooks tonight with matching pens. I'll post some here and you can click here to see the rest.
All stamps are from Queen Kat Designs, Chipboard letters are from Prima, Flowers are from Prima & Imaginisce, Inks are Chalk and Tim Holtz Adirondak. (yeah big suprise no CTMH ink this time).. Paper on the "T" notebook is Dream Street Paper, Paper on the "I" notebook is I don't know who.. and the "S" is Sandylion.
Have you made a shortie today?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea and lovely stamping!

Kari said...

Very cute! And a great idea!!