Friday, January 9, 2009

So.. You like candy?

*Sticky post* Scroll down for the latest from the Castle.

Well here's your chance to win some! I have a set of 5 handmade cards that I made. If you sign up to be a follower of this blog and leave a comment about a stamp set you'd buy in a heart beat if it were made I'll put your name in a drawing and some lucky stamper will be the recipient of the blog candy cards and maybe a QKD stamp.. :) Drawing to be held on January 20th. Comments will close on January 20th at 10 am mst. Here's what you could win..

11 comments:

Kristine B. said...

How fun! I just posted this first thing in my sidebar, and will also mention it again next time I post a card. Hope you're doing well!
xx

terriavidreader said...

More Blog Candy, Yum! I've signed up to follow you and I'll mention your candy on my new blog too.

Melissa said...

WOW! What pretty cards! I would love to find a stamp set made with grapes, wine bottle, cheese, etc!
Good luck everyone!!

scrappychicdesigns said...

I would love to see some cute fairies and hot girls from QKD ;)

Holly said...

I've been subscribing to your blog, but just now followed it. I'd love to see a stamp set of some kids being little brats. I mean there are a lot of stamps of cute kids doing sweet things, but I want to see a cute kid being a brat! LOL!

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh Yea! I love blog candy - the best kind of candy! I always snatch up the coffee themed stamps!! I loves my coffee! I'm linking to your candy on my blog and subscribing! Love your cards - sooo perty! Thanks!

iammaryburke said...

I am now a follower and I would buy any stamp set that included fire department things.

scrappinmomto2girls said...

Those cards rok!!!! If there were was a stamp with an angel on it with her halo lopsided I would grab it up!

ANGIE said...

Loving me some blog candy! The cards are very nice. Have a good day. Thanks!

Kathy said...

Stunning cards. Love it

terriavidreader said...

Duh, I forgot to say that a stamp I'd buy in an instant would be a realistic daffodil. I love them, but haven't seen one yet that truly captures the essence of spring that they bring! Also maybe a wisteria flower. Maybe I'm just too picky.