Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I made some cards!!

Before I start.. I want to let you know.. There's a party going on... come over to the QKD blog tomorrow and see the new releases for April!! The fun starts at 8am MST and goes through 5:00 pm MST!

Check these out! I got a custom order from a nice lady on my Etsy store. She wanted 2 cards for some co-workers that had surgery... 1 Baby card for her new neice and a card for a co-workers 10th anniversary with the company. This is what I came up with...
For the card above... It's the one for her co-worker who's been with the the company for 10 years. She told me she wanted something to do with the Academy Awards. I think this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do!! I know NOTHING about the awards. Ok, I occasionally watch Ms. America but that's it. lol. So i googled the Academy Awards and found the little picture in the middle of the card. and I looked through the things that popped up on google and I looked at all the pics of the celeb's in all their poofy dresses and it just clicked! Turned out better than I thought. :)

I'll have more cards for you tomorrow!! As we embark on the new releases for QKD!

No comments: