Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's RKW!!

Welcome to another week of the Royal Kat Wednesday Blog hop! We are excited to have you with us today. If you've come from Andrea's Blog, you're on the right track!! If you've come out of the blue, thanks! but you'll want to check out the whole hop! Start over at the QKD blog for the hop.

(Please note that the blog hop is not officially starting until 6am PST so if you're here before that time, please check the QKD blog at 6am PST for the start of the hop. I posted this early because in recent hops we've had trouble with bloggers auto post feature and we wanted to provide you with a seamless hop this week. Thank you for coming.)

Today's theme is color. Maria has presented us with: Lime, Yellow, Orange and Red. We were told to make a card using those colors. So.. here's what I came up with. It's a fun card. It's a spin on a card by my friend Ana Wolfhart. I saw it in a Cards Magazine issue. I believe it was July 2008 that it's in. Thanks for the inspiration Ana! You're the best.


I think I did a good job with those colors!! Almost NO cool colors to be found. YIKES!! I need my purples and blues. :) I used the new Paradise Found stamp set for this. It's a purrrrfect fit for this color scheme.

Thanks for visiting! Please hop over to Lara's blog now and see what she's offering this week.

8 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

OOOOOOOOOO this is lovely!!!!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card!! LOVE the stickles!! Perfect touch!

kellyjean said...

Yep, I agree... these colors can be so difficult to work with. That's why I cheated a bit and used patterned paper with all already in it, he he. You did an AMAZING job with the colors, girl! This card is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! I love the bling on the orange leaves.

Taylor said...

great job working in all the colors!

Lara said...

Great work!!! you did such an amazing job!!

I prefer WordPress said...

See???!!! Those colors are great!! Personally I could really use a paradise found right now! =)

Anonymous said...

love this card! great work!