Thursday, July 23, 2009

New things in Paradise..

Greetings from under the cabana. It was 99 degrees here today. YIKES! Too hot for my blood. So I stayed inside and opened up a new store! :)

Paradise Sunrise Essentials
now has two retail outlets. You can find our fabulous soaps, lotion bars and lip balms on Artfire as well as Etsy. There's lots and lots of new stuff that I've added in the past month or so. Come by the shop and check it out. I don't have everything up on the Artfire store yet but have already had my first sale! I'm very excited about this and if all goes well, Etsy will be history.

I'm offering a free lip balm to those who purchase now through 7/31/09 on the new Artfire Store! So shop now and get those lips smooth!

Here's one of my fav. new soaps. You just have to try it. It's Pomegranate and smells so yummy. It is HUGE!!!How about my fav. lip balm.... well.. I really have a HARD time telling you which is my fav. if you could see my desk, I have 1 of each flavor here, open and ready to use. lol. but the one I reach for the most I'd have to say is Cheesecake!
Treat yourself to a refreshing soap and lip balm! Each order will receive a free lip balm. If you order more than 1 item, I'll add a soap sample. :)

Aloha,

No comments: