Thursday, October 15, 2009

Indian Summer Card

Hi again. OMG I'm blogging and it's NOT a hop! lol. I hope you all enjoyed the QKD blog hop yesterday the girls did a great job, didn't they?

I've got a fun card to share with you today. It's done up using things from the November Royal Kit at QKD. I just love this kit. I made like 6 cards and 2 tags and I still haven't made a dent in it! The supplies and paper in this kit are unreal.

Here's my card for the day.
I love the foiled papers in the collection I wish I had a never ending supply. :) I inked the chipboard oval with Prussian blue chalk ink and then stamped it with cosmic copper brilliance with the flowers in the kit. I also did the photo corners the same way. They just sparkle.

Here's a peek at what I'll blog about tomorrow. So make sure you stop by!
Until then... Meow!

1 comment:

Penny said...

love how you did the chipboard elements!