Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm here!!!

Hey hey hey!!
I know, it's strange, I'm @ CHa & I'm only blogging for the 2nd time?? WTH? lol. I've been so busy with stuff. Seeing everything I need to see is proving to be a BIG task. hehe.

I've seen Ranger, Jilly Bean, Fancy Pants, Cosmo Cricket, EK Success, MME, Pink Paislee, Stampendous, Timmy, Scrap Within Reach, Pebbles, KaiserCraft, SEI, adornit, Clear Scraps, Tonic, Design Originals.... Sizzix, Tandy Leather, Maya Road, Basic Grey, Rocket Girl... & lots lots lots more!! I'm buried in catalogs I can't go to sleep on my bed. :)

I had the honor of meeting Mark Montano today. I was star struck! I couldn't think to get my camera out!! lol he shook my hand!! I don't think I will wash it ever again!

I watched Suze Weinberg do a demo yesterday & got to meet Claudine Hellmuth today. She's gorgeous & VERY nice!! I am surprised that some of the celeb's I'm meeting are very nice & down to earth. It's awesome. Vanna White was there today but there was no way to even get close enough to see her! lol.
I met Irene Tan today!!! She traveled all the way from Malaysia to come to CHa & I snuck up on her n we had a chat. It was great to finally meet her! Here's a pic of the two of us..

I'm having fun seeing the new stuff!! More to blog about soon!!

PS.. the 12 new Tim Holtz distress inks & reinkers are on order n will be on the QKD store soon!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aren't you just so cool chatting it up with the celebs! :) Looks like so much fun!