Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's a Foxy Day!

Today we are welcoming Diana Vick to our stamp designer roster at Queen Kat Designs. You've probably seen some of her stamps already but today is a big release of her images! We are proud to have Diana with us. This is my card that I made with Phillea.. I chose to work with her because I LOVE hot air balloons. :) Isn't she the cutest thing? I had fun coloring her. I made this card and one other that can be seen in the QKD gallery. On this one I just had to color her "white" fur purple! She just screamed to be a punk, steampunk fox. :) I used some shimmery silver cardstock for the mat on the image and it just sparkles and shines. I had some mini pearls on a string left over from a Findings kit and strung them on the right side of the card. It's a simple card but really cute.

Thanks for coming to my blog. Please continue the hop over at Chris' blog.

Have a happy day!
Vicki

No comments: