Monday, October 1, 2012

Decorate a Coffin Contest and Blog Hop!!



Thanks for stopping at my blog today! We are hosting a contest beginning today to see who is the best coffin decorator! Do you think you have what it takes? Well lets find out! I am challenging you to a fun contest. Check out this awesome coffin that SierraGrannie did! (the green and black one above is my creation)


Here are the details:

Decorate a Coffin (can be wood or chipboard: handmade or store bought ie.. Michaels has wood ones for $1.00)
Use at least 1 stamped image somewhere in or on your coffin. The stamped image must be visible when the coffin is on display.. (Here's a close up of my stamped image. I used the Thorns Background stamp for my Coffin lining.)


Any stamps, colors, embellishments, themes, and textiles are ok! Use your skills, I know you have mad decorating skills! Lets see them! Here are more shots of Sierra Grannie's coffin... 




1st Place Prize: $25 Gift Certificate to Queen Kat Designs
2nd Place Prize: $10 Gift Certificate to Queen Kat Designs

When your coffin is finished, link me to it using the Mr. Linky below! Entries are due by October 20th. Public voting will open Oct 22nd and close Oct 26th! The winner will be announced on October 27th! You get 1 entry per person. 






Thank you for coming! Please hop over to Jamie's blog for the next stop on today's hop!



8 comments:

Steph said...

Those coffins are awesome! I love that thorns stamp you used for the lining! So glad I picked up a little coffin at the store the other day :)

Unknown said...

I love it I have to swing by Michael's and pick one up

Hugs

Janie

Beth said...

They're both awesome! I'm looking forward to getting my coffin decorating going!

Pat said...

Oh, my! I love this coffin contest! Yours and Bev's coffins are gruesomely delightful!!

Miranda said...

wowzers these coffins are just awesome, cool cool cool

Tami said...

These are really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving the hop

Ophelia said...

I love the coffins and I wish I had the patience to do them too. They would look great with all my decorations!

KristyLee said...

I just really love those 2 coffins great job on decorating them! Hope you like mine!
Peace,
KristyLee