Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's a purple kinda day!!

It's PURPLE day!!!! My favorite color of all time!! I have a fun card with a NEW stamp to share today!! So lets jump into it! My card is a shaped card. Looks kind of like a tombstone. :) 

To make my card front I cut a piece of cardstock to fit. Stamped the sentiment in Orange CTMH Ink and matted it with some patterned cardstock from DCWV. I applied some brads and metallic thread/ twine. 


To make the inside of my card, I Just added some patterned cardstock on the edges that have been trimmed with scalloped scissors. I stamped the witch on white cardstock and colored her.. then I went hog wild with my jewel crusted embossing technique in this video from Michaels. After That, I thought.. hmm the witch needs to stand out more.. so I stamped and colored her one more time and used pop dots to put her on the top of the first witch. :)


I hope you like my purple themed card! It was so much fun to make!! :) Have a fun filled day!

Thanks for visiting me today. Please hop over to Sue's blog next! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card Baby Girl it is awesome

Hugs

Janie

Unknown said...

What a neat card! Love those mini beads. Also love the doors!

Beth said...

Very cool!

Pat said...

What an ugly old witch--so ugly she's cute!! I love how you surrounded her with "magic purple jewel dust". Perfect card for a purple theme!

Miranda said...

awesome, love this old hag, she is so cool

Ophelia said...

LOVE IT!!!

Steph said...

Love the shape of this card and all the sparkle!