Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Cards...

Here are a couple of cards I made today. I wasn't planning on doing anything but cleaning my office today... Then I started working... and I got interupted by someone playing stupid games with me and I lost my train of thought.. so I milled around for a couple hours... Went to the bank and came home.. sat with the dogs until they started jumpin on me... and then I went down to my studio and made 3 cards times 3. :) LOL! I'm making cards to send out for CHA promotions so I'm making everything times 3-4 or 5 when I do make something. LOL!

So.. here's 2 cards I made using the June Take 3 kit from Queen Kat Designs...
Then... last but not least... Here's the Father's Day card I made for dad this year. :)

17 comments:

Tanis said...

How fun!!
I love the background you made with the words :)

Heather said...

Love the bright colors! Cute cards!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Cute Cards! I love to see you blogging too!

Anonymous said...

super cute cards!

Julie Koerber said...

Love the cards! The lemonade card is just too Cute! :-)

Janine said...

Great cards Kat!!! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!

Janine said...

Great cards Kat!!! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!

Angie C said...

Great cards and fab colours

Gia Harvey said...

Lovely bright summery cards

Dianette Seda said...

I really like the second card. It has been a while since you posted. Nice to see you around!

Kari said...

Great cards! I love all three cards! They are so much fun!!!

Becca said...

Just adorable...I love summer cards too.

Cheryl said...

Love the bright cheery colors!

Angie Tieman said...

Great cards! Your color combinations are so bright and fun!

Mescrap said...

This is so cute !

Maureen said...

LOve them all! Love the bright summery fell of the first 2, and that last one is just hilarious!

Kanani said...

I too like the bright, fun colors! GReat summer cards.