Monday, June 30, 2008

Headin out...

It's finally time to go camping this year! Since life has been up in the air for the past 2 months I'm just shutting everything down and headin' out. Who ever is around to come is welcome.. If no one is, I'm goin' alone! I called today to the camp ground to make sure they'll have spaces on Wed and they said they don't think so.. So I guess I'm headin' out tomorrow with HIGH hopes of getting a spot.

The new stamps are up over at QKD... The kits will be up before I close up shop..... The Take 3 kits are up too. We have some FUN stamps for July in the Take 3 and August is killer too! For $20 a month and 3 stamp sets?? How can you go wrong?? SJ, Tanis and I are working hard to bring you the best sets possible.

I'm gonna take some stamping stuff with me and see if I can get some stuff done up there. So hopefully by the time I come home I can blog with some new creations! :) So.. until then.. take care and stamp your heart out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic time camping! Hope you have excellent weather for it. I bet you will find a spot. You can always kick someone out of theirs!

Heather said...

Have fun!

Kari said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!!

Richelle said...

Have a great time!