Sunday, December 23, 2007

A heart warming story...

I know I said I was taking a break.. but I was blog surfing and just found this.. Please take 5 minutes to read it. It will warm your heart and really make you think about what you could do.

Thanks, Donna for posting this!

Since I will not be able to spend Christmas with my nephew Tyler and I don't know if I will ever see him again due to current family situations, I have decided that I will take all of his gifts to the mission tomorrow and find a little boy to share my Christmas with. I hope you have a chance to help someone this holiday. My family has been blessed with miracles this year and I am so grateful for those who have spiritually helped us keep our spirits up. Thank you.

Have you helped someone this year?

3 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Thanks for the link for that story. Is really touching!

Julie Koerber said...

Holy cow. I nearly cried. That is really, really touching. Think of what we could do in this world if everyone reacted like Donna did! TFS!

Donna said...

Hey...Donna here! I just stumbled across this blog and realized that you had read my story about Crow Yarrington! Wow. I'm so happy that it has been shared with so many people all over the world.

And HI to Julie in Billings, Montana. I was born in Dillon. Lived there until I was 13 then we moved to Bigfork. I left Montana when I was 21 but I will always be a Montanan!