Sunday, December 2, 2007

New things around the store...

Well, it's been a very busy day!! I started out putting together the DT kit for January so we could get some samples made... Before I could even get that done, grannie was calling to say "Let's take dad lunch"... So we took dad lunch... and over stayed the welcome... We helped hang insulation in the new garage and move everything from one end to the other so they can fit the machines in there tomorrow. Man, the things that go into a machine shop are NOT LITE!! My back's killing me and I'm itchy from the fiber glass.
Anyhoo... I came home and finished the kit and then cut a batch of stamps I made yesterday so the girls in MS can stamp their hearts out! :) I just now finished uploading the pics of the January kit as well as the new GET INKED! kit to the store. I thought I'd share them here too. The first kit of the Get Inked! subscription is going to ROCK!! Make sure you get one. There's only 5 left right now! Here's the January 08 kit.. and below it is the Get Inked! Kit... Have you inked today?

1 comment:

Tanis said...

Oh, I plan to ink today!! (Does that mean I'll get to???!! It's always in the plans, right?!)
Have a great day Vicki! Love the January kit...