Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fun Flowers

I sat down to make a bunch of cards with the March kit club packet from QKD and this is what I came up with... So it's not a bunch... But there's more to come. :) I have tons and tons of things left from the kit.. I just need to get some mojo going!
If you haven't reserved your kit for March you NEED to! This kit takes all kits to new heights! Don't just subscribe to 1 month, save money and time and go for a 4 or 12 month!! You get free stamps with a 12 month and... I hear that we are putting a FREE birthday stamp set in with EACH April kit that's sold!!!

go check out the blog candy over at QKD right now. :) Oh... and make sure you jump over there tomorrow for the NEW CHA stamps!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Fabulous cards... Love the colors. So vibrant !!

Have a great weekend...

marcie said...

Awesome cards. So bright and cheerful. TFS.
Marcie SBS-5