Monday, November 22, 2010

Dress up your leaves

Holiday Greetings bloggers!! I've got a fun video and technique to share with you. I am running out of prima leaves... The pretty ones that have been glazed with clear, gold and glitter... And of course the lame stores around here don't carry them so I came up with some fun combinations to dress up my plain leaves I have in my stash! So if you're like me and like to bling things up, get down and dirty, then this is for you. Your guarenteed sticky, dirty and glittered fingers by the end of your play time!





This photo is of the last 3 prima leaves I have in my possession!!
This photo is the final product of leaves I got yesterday with my play time. I'm really liking mine better than the Prima's now that they are all 100% dry... Maybe I'm just partial..
This is a card I made with Santa's Helper.. The new Amy Brown stamp from QKD that just came out today!! He's soooo adorable!!!

Go.. Decorate some leaves.... Stamp a card out... and have fun!!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Very nice! I will have to give this a try - leaves are plentiful at the dollar marts and deals stores! Thanks for the tutorial!

My name is Wynneth said...

Ooo.. Vicki this new stamp is just adorable!! I love him, so different and your sentiment is just so funny, I've got a big smile all over my face!!! :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Unknown said...

thank you you two. I had fun making the video and the card. :)