Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Turning 4!

It's been a long road... But we are making it! Queen Kat Designs turns 4 officially on Friday! I'm so excited. We have started the celebration today with a special stamp release. There are 6 new stamps and sets in the QKD store along with the November Get Inked! kit and the December Whimsical Ink Kit!

Jump over to the QKD blog and join in the fun. We will be posting challenges once a day starting tomorrow and running through Saturday. There's a $50 gift certificate along with lots of other prizes to be won! Don't miss out on the fun. Click here now.
The picture above represents some of the items I made for the challenges that we will be presenting you this week! :)

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Goodness...how is it that I've never been here before? Wowzers! I just signed up to follow you! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog tonight!

Maria said...

WOO HOO! CONGRATS VICKI and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QKD!!!!