Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's new stamp day!

Hello again bloggers! Wow 2 days in a ROW? That's got to be a record for me!! lol!

I'm here with some new stamps from QKD today!! They are from our new stamp designer, Valarie Wade. Yeah, you may have seen her at other stores, but we have her now and the designs she's sending me are just as cute as a button!!

Here's a card I made with the Christmas Kitties stamp set. This little kitty makes me wanna snuggle with my zoo of cats. :) She's so cute and fuzzy. I used my tombow markers to color her up and I'm kinda happy with the way she turned out. I'm not a pro at coloring with markers by any means but I think it's cute. :) I used white floc on her hat brim and poof. and then some tan flock on her tail.

I busted out my lil Jamone sewing machine for this card, that thing is soooooo noisey!! If I'd have known it I wouldn't have bought it but it is a little bit more portable than my trusty Singer. I love sewing on cards. I dont know why I dont do it more. I used some nestibility scalloped circes and then pierced some holes in the scallops with my paper piercer. Added some stickles to the "envelope flap" and viola it was done!

Come over and check out the rest of the new stamps!! We have kicked off the holiday crafting at QKD, you can too!

Happy Stamping!
Vicki

No comments: