Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Stampies!!

Hi bloggers!!



It's so good to be back in action and I'm happy to announce that I'll be here every week at least this month with a blog post!! I promise!!!! If I'm not I'll have to just delete my blog. lol



Today I'm elated to be on the Queen Kat Designs blog hop! I have a new stamp from Shannon Rene' at Lolli Pop Lab Studios here at QKD! It's called the 3 Kings. And it's super cute! Shannon you are my idol today!! these cutie pies are so fun to stamp with.

First let me share the sketch that I was challenged to use this week by my very good friend, Shannon Hawakins.. who BTW just got married.. Congrats girly!
This is the brightest Christmas card I think I've ever made! I got this pack of paper from Hobby Lobby like 5 years ago and haven't really used it much and I just thought it looked fun with the penguins!
I used my new IRock thingy from... ok so the name of the company escapes me at the moment! I have to say I wasn't sure I'd like it but I'm a total gadget head and have to have the latest in handheld tools. :) The stones are expensive but they are nice to work with and very clean!! no messy glue.

Anywho... what do you think of the penguins??? Let me know and I'll draw for a winner of 1 at the end of the week. The stamp will be available for purchase tomorrow at the QKD store.

Take care and please visit Roni Johnson next on our amazing blog hop!!

Happy Stamping!! And GO VOTE!!! Your vote counts!
Vicki

9 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

WOW! Vicki these penguins are AWESOME! just too cute for words and I love how they are dressed up as the Three Kings!! :O) Wild colours too, love em !
hugs
wynneth
x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Amazing Vicki! Great to see you creating :). Those penguins, LOVE them!!!!!! Like the bright, you did it well

Lara said...

ADORABLE!! Love the penguins and I'm so happy to see you back on the hop!

jan farnworth said...

love it what super cute card.

wendyp said...

they're adorable!!!

Valerie said...

HOW cute! love the new image and your card is darling!

Molly said...

very cute...love it.

Shar said...

Ha! These pengies are adoramous! Love their blingie crowns. (and I love my i-rock too!!) Nice job!

Carolee Jones said...

simply ADORABLE! love their facial expressions! I live in Alaska..and oddly enough it's hard to find CUTE but not silly/ yet whimsical critter stamps. Love this one!
HUGS,
Carolee =Homer, Alaska