Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas cards by the dozen...

I went to every scrapbooking store within a 50 mile radius to find the Figgy Pudding paper by Basic Grey on Saturday... Of course it was found at a very expensive LSS about 50 miles from my house.. I spent $35 on paper that day!! So I thought I'd better make something out of it and not just hord it like I ususally do. :)

Today I made 12 Christmas cards with it.. 6 different designs and 2 of each. I'm not sure if I have enough cards yet or not, but we shall see. Here's the group of what I made...


If you'd like to see them up close and personal, come and check out my gallery. I used a ton of QKD stamps... Seasons Greetings, Doodled Flower (out in Dec), Large Flourish (out in Jan), Large Dot Flourish (out in Jan), Gift Set, and Flakey Friends...

Check the QKD blog for more info. We're having a huge sale for Black Friday! Click here to see the Black Friday Flyer for QKD!

No comments: