Thursday, November 1, 2007

Long Day...

It's been a long day here. It's 11:30pm and I'm still up designing new stamps. Tonight I released 6 new stamps that were supposed to wait until December, but I just couldn't wait. QKD is running a contest to see what the customers want. The design team and I have been busy working on new stamp designs. All I have to say is I'm pooped! There are soooooo many new stamps coming out in December and January it's not even real.... I've been working on journaling stamps, Bev's been working on Asian, Pooka's been working on rock n roll stamps and Anam is getting in the groove of being with the team. I'm so excited to have Anam on board. She's so nice and I can't wait to debut her stamps in December.

QKD has 23 new stamp sets for November. This month, we will celebrate our 1st anniversary as a stamp line. It's been a huge learning curve for me as a stamp maker and designer.. but I think we've got the bubbles worked out and everything's going well. I receive lots of great comments about the stamps and all the designs. It's really neat to see that people truely apprecaite and love what we do. I hope you'll come by and check out the new stamps. And make sure to stop by the Queen Kat Designs blog. We'll have something fun going on for the anniversary later this month. Until next time... Live.. Laugh and Stamp Alot!

No comments: