Monday, November 12, 2007

What's new?




Well.. Not a lot. The QKD Gallery crashed yesterday or the day before.. And I was up until 2am fixing it last night.. ok.. so it wasn't fixable. I had to install a brand new one so we have to start all over. I can't tell you what a PITA that is. It's nearly 1:30 am now and I'm still up I've been surfing Tim Holtz's blog and visiting all his links. That man is talented I tell yah, my new goal is to meet him in the not so distance future. He'll be in CA this weekend I wish I could be there to meet him but unfortunaltey it looks like I'm not going anywhere until next year.

While I was uploading stuff to the gallery to make it look not so barron.. I came across some oldies well.. they're not sooooo old but they are not "fresh" creations I wanted to share with you before I log off for the night. I hope you'll enjoy them or re-enjoy them if you've seen them before.












No comments: