Ok.. Ok... Don't judge by the pics please!!!! It is so hard to photograph this tag. I musta spent an hour trying. But between the plastic glaring and the stamping wanting to show up twice like double vision.. I was having a hard time! This tag is one of a kind. It's very pretty in person, I haven't lost it I promise! :)
This tag was made using 2 plastic tags.. I found them at a clearance sale at Ben Franklin's when they were closing a few weeks ago. I used Peppermint Girl from QKD and some Alcohol Inks to get this very strange look; yes, I admit it is stange. But it's friggin awesome in person. Here's how I acheived this tag...
Supplies: 2 Clear Plastic tags, Peppermint stamp from QKD, foil corner, foil tape from Ranger, Alcohol ink: Cranberry, Meadow, Orgeano (I think) and Gold additive, Black Stazon, ribbons, white cardstock.
1. Using your alcohol ink, ink up your clear tags (1 side only).. I used the Oregano on top, Cranberry in the middle and Meadow on the bottom. then I put the additive on to that after the color was on.
2. Sandwich a white piece of cardstock between your clear tags with the Alcohol ink inside. Trim off ends and poke a hole for the ribbon. Apply the Foil tape around the edges of the tag. (Note the tape comes in other colors but all I had was silver).
3. With stazon, stamp Peppermint on to the tag. Let dry.
4. Add the foil photo corner with tombow or your choice of adhesive.
5. Add ribbons and you're done!
This is one heavy, sturdy tag! It'll hold up to all the bashing the post office will put it through when I send it to who ever I send it to lol. I think for the next 2 days, I will be doing ornaments for you!! :) I'll be back tomorrow. Stay warm and make some tags! :)