SEI Christmas paper, Green Cardstock, Pine Needles Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Poinsetta Nestabilities, Poinsetta flower from Prima, Jumbo Brad, 3 silver 1/2 rounds, silver stickles, pop dots, stamping mat, bamboo skewer, tombow adhesive and Script Background stamp from Queen Kat Designs.
1) Cut a background piece of patterned paper to size of your card. My card is 4.25" X 5.5". Adhere to your card front.
2) Cut a strip of patterned paper to: 4.25" X 2.58" and adhere to the left side of your card leaving about 0.25" showing underneath.
3) Cut a strip of green cardstock to 4.25" X 2.25" Stamp your background stamp on the cardstock and run your edges of the cardstock on your green ink pad to add depth. Adhere to card.
4) Using different patterned paper, cut 1 of each of the 3 poinsetta's in the nestibilities collection.
5) Using a bamboo skewer and your stamping mat, press the bamboo skewer into each petal making a crease in each petal to add 3-d effect.
6) Layer all 3 together and add the prima flower on top with a jumbo brad. Adhere to your card with pop dots.
7) After you've got your card all set and everything's together, take your silver stickles and go around the edges of the bottom 2 layers of your poinsettas. This will add some bling and brighten your card.
8) Using zots or your choice of adhesive, add 3 little silver 1/2 rounds to the bottom of the green strip.
That was so easy, right?? It took me 10 minutes to make this card. I told you my 12 days would be fast and easy projects right?? :)
Hop on over to Helene's blog for some more stamping fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Today's hop order is..
Vicki's blog- You're here with me!