Today I'm showcasing a fun tag for you. It's purple!!! Who doesnt' love purple??
Ok, these pics do this tag no justice what so ever. I promise the tag is purple!! As purple as Barney! (ewe).. Anywhoo.. Lets do it....
Supplies: Tag, ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing square flourish, Fancy Christmas Stamp from QKD, Picket Fence Crackle Paint, Gold Paint Daubber from Ranger, Grungeboard snowflakes, Black Momento Ink Pad, Foam ink Applicator, Dusty Concord DI Ink, Rock Candy Stickles, Embossing machine.
1) Paint your grungeboard snowflakes with crackle paint and let dry
2) Pant the bottom 1/2 diagonally with crackle paint and let dry
3) When your tag is dry, use your foam applicator to apply Dusty Concord ink all over.
4) Stamp your images onto the tag using your black momento ink
5) Emboss the corner medallion onto the bottom of the tag
6) Using your paint daubber swipe over the top of the tag. I only did the top 1/2. I wante the crackle paint to stand out so I left it alone.
7) Using an up and down dabbing motion apply gold paint to the top of your snowflakes and let dry
8) Add ribbon
9) pop dot your snowflakes to the left side of your tag
10) Use your rock candy stickles and dress up your tag. I put them on my ornaments on my tree and swag. You can even add some to your snowflakes if you'd like.
So... wasn't that easy? Try it and come back and tell me. This was a super fun tag. I hope you'll try it yourself. I'll be back tomorrow with something fun. :)
Take care and stay warm.