Tag, Pine Needles Crackle Paint, Seasonal Grungeboard pack, Aged Text Background stamp from QKD, Happy Holly Days Stamp from QKD, Broken glass, YES! Paste, Tombow, Embossing Ink, Gold Embossing Powder, Zots, Heat tool, Gold Stickles, Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink, Tim Holtz Edge Distresser, Cranberry Adirondack Ink, Pine Needled DI Ink and ribbon.
1) Paint on a generous layer of crackle paint and let dry
2) Using your edge distresser, distress the eges. I like to roll mine to the front.
3) Using an ink applicator, apply some brushed corduroy ink to the tag. Even over the crackle paint. This will add color into the cracks.
4) Stamp over the entire tag with your Aged Text Background Stamp using Chestut Roan Chalk Ink.
5) Using Cranberry ink, swipe your light all over it to make it nice and red. Do the same with the tree but with green ink.
6) Stamp and emboss Happy Holly Days to your tag.
7) Adhere with zots, the light and tree.
8) Using yes! glue and a popsicle stick, apply a generous layer to the bottom of the tag covering part of the tree and some limbs. sprinkle and shake off the broken glass fragments. You can sprinkle and shake them off a few times until you get good coverage.
9) Tie your ribbon and add your stickles to your light and you're finished!
**I can not remember the name of the broken glass. It comes from the craft store. I got mine by the adhesives and spray paint. :)
Thanks for visiting! I'll be back tomorrow with day 7! Ho ho ho!