Supplies: Tag, Cranberry Adirondack Ink, Pine Needles DI Ink, Embossing Ink, Gold Embossing Powder, White Cardstock Scrap: Gold Adirondack Paint Daubber, Grungeboard numbers, Stamps from QKD, Ribbon, foam ink applicator, heat tool, pop dots, flat zots or tombow.
1) Random Stamp the gifts from the Fancy Christmas stamp set all over your tag alternating ink colors.
2) Swipe the entire tag with the Gold paint daubber. Don't do too much or you'll cover the gifts.
3) Stamp and emboss the "Best Gifts of All" saying onto some white cardstock. Using your ink applicator, rub on some cranberry ink and using a tissue rub off the ink from the embossed portion so you don't get all messy.
4) Cut out the saying and pop dot it to the bottom of the tag.
5) Take your ink applicator and apply ink to the 2 and the 5 grungeboard pieces. If you don't have grungeboard, you can also use chipboard.
6) Swipe the gold paint over your numbers and then adhere them to your tag. I pop dotted the 2 so it would have more 3-D-ness. :) and then used some flat zots on my 5 so it's on the tag.
wow! 6 steps? am I losing it?? NOPE! I promised fun, fast and easy! that's what you got! :)
Have a great day and visit me tomorrow! I'll have something gorgeous to show you. Thanks again for coming. :)